Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Bowling - Summer 2014

I have managed to take the kids bowling a grand total of once this summer. To our good old standby: The (extremely cheap) Silver Nugget!
 
A little more than half of the group wanted to bowl without bumpers so that is just what we did.
 
 
Poor Sadie, Sade could not get her ball down the lane without it going in the gutter.
 
 
But on her very last frame she managed to hit the pins and knocked 3 down, giving her a game total of 3!!!
 
 
On the other hand Jackson did great on the first game and ended up getting a 69, which has to be a non-bumper personal best.
 
 
Megs did very well and ended up with a non-bumper total of 94!
 
 
During the second game we switched to bumpers on one lane so happily Sade ended up doing a lot better.
 
The bowlers:
 

2 comments:

Rachael said...

I've taken my kids bowling a total of.....NONE!!!!!!! I don't know why. I think moving just overtook the whole summer!

Kellie DeMille said...

You are good people to sit through a game with the total of 3! Glad you changed to bumpers, the kids need to appreciate how good they have it now :)