Jackson started off his birthday with a 7 mile run. He usually runs about 5 miles but wanted to run a personal best on his birthday.
After Eric got home from work it was present opening time!
He received money, gift cards, different cars items (MicroChargers, Monster Trucks) an ITunes gift card (from Megan) socks, sports equipment AND.......
A Wii U, which he wanted with all of his heart and soul:
For dinner he chose Macayo's:
And then chose to go to the Adventuredome! Heaven help me. The Adenturedome grosses me out. The entire place smells like old ketchup to me. Bleck.
Jackson has been dying to ride the new El Loco roller coaster. It was scary!
After riding every ride (except the SpongeBob 4d movie) we headed back home for cake! Jackson chose red velvet cake this year:
We also let Megan blow out the candles, since she missed blowing any out on her birthday:
I think it was a perfect birthday for my kid who loves running, video games, and thrill rides.


2 comments:
I still don't understand the WiiU....
I haven't been to the Adenturedome since alexis was about 3 or 4....I think I should go sometime!
Happy Birthday Jackson...I still can't believe he ran 7 miles!
I am out of the game system loop, I just heard about the WiiU for the first time last week. Glad Tyson hasn't been asking for it yet :) I am so impressed with Jackson and his running! Such an awesome boy!! We can only go to the Macayos on Sahara now. We took the kids to the Charleston one and they complained the whole time that it smelled "old". You are good people to take Jackson to the Adventure Dome, it is not my favorite place but the kids love it so much. It's a struggle!
Post a Comment