Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Our New Pool

A few weeks ago Eric and I were at Sam's Club and noticed that their 20' X 48" above ground pool was on clearance for a super cheap price. Boy am I glad we bought it! It's big and sturdy and hasn't been that hard to keep clean (I thought it would be). It's truly been a blast.
 
 
If there is ever an opportunity to do a headstand Sade will take it:
 
 
Jackson tried too:
 
 
We always try to include Tucker in our fun. He wasn't too much of a fan:
 
 

 
I'm sure the neighbors don't mind this:
 
 
More surfing:
 
 
We even have our own backyard wave pool. No trip to Wet - n - Wild necessary:


I long for a pool, but not at our current house, so this will do very nicely in the meantime.

3 comments:

chercard said...

So fun!

Rachael said...

Awesome! It looks like a ton of fun but I'm not going to tell Steve b/c then he will hold me to it and get that!

Kellie DeMille said...

Wow! That thing is huge! How fun!! Sadie is amazing with her head standing abilities. The girl has skills :)