At 10.....
He is not a flip-flop wearer. He wears socks and tennis shoes every single day.
He runs at least 3 miles, but usually 5 every Monday, Wednesday and Friday morning.
His favorite color is blue.
The kid is such a picky eater!
He eats about 10 small meals a day instead of 3 big ones.
He smiles for pictures on command.
He needs a good friend his same age that lives close by.
He loves to play Clash of Clans and Minecraft.
At recess last year he started some sort of Michael Jackson dance group. Apparently they would all get together and practice dance moves.
He does things ALL OF THE TIME to needle his sisters.
When he gets into trouble (not often) and I have to give him a bit of a lecture, he just listens quietly and takes it in. The exact opposite of his sisters. They are prone to arguing.
He's known to sneak candy and hide the wrappers behind his bed.
His endurance level is off the charts. When we go hiking he would choose to run up the mountain if we would let him.
He hasn't yet hit a big growth spurt and continues to be one of the smallest boys in his class (he is also one of the youngest every year).
He has not mastered the ability to clean quickly. Slow and haphazard are two words to describe his cleaning style.
He's a good little singer and I am hoping I can get him to join the school choir this year.
If he has money, he has to spend it. No saving for him.
He is a closed mouth smiler.
He has lost some of his reading mojo. He needs to find something that compares to Harry Potter.
He is a great kid, and I am thankful every day for him. Happy 10th birthday Jackson.
2 comments:
He is such a handsome boy! Move up here...Eli will be his friend!
I love the hidden candy wrappers behind his bed. Hilarious! And the Michael Jackson dance group is cracking me up. My boy drives me crazy but every day I am glad I have at least one. What would I do with 4 girls?! Yikes! Any day Jackson needs a buddy Tyson is dying to escape his devil sisters :)
Post a Comment