Last Tuesday (the 12th) was a pretty low key day. I have seemingly lost all motivation to leave the house so the majority of the day was spent at home.
I woke up to this sight. Sade spends a lot of time on her head:
After I left my room, Sade, Jackson and Tucker descended onto my bed. They enjoy jumping/wrestling, etc. I basically allow it:
Morning otter pop. They all have one around 9:30 am each day:
Clean up time! Jackson is THE SLOWEST DISHWASHER EMPTIER IN THE WORLD!
After cleaning the house we headed to the backyard for our daily swimming time. There was A LOT of fighting/splashing/arguing going on. Why can't they all just get along?
After swimming we came back inside to get ready for the day (me). Sade immediately changed into pajamas (she wears at least 3 pairs a day) and then her and Jackson got down to some game playing. Dominoes and Old Maid were on the agenda:
After getting ready, and after Eric got home we headed out for dinner and to do some school shoe shopping. Megan patiently waiting for all of us to leave the house:
Non successful, blurry car selfie. It was the best we could do:
Dinner at Zaba's.
(Sade is making that face on purpose).
After dinner we attempted (unsuccessfully) to find good running/school shoes for Jackson. But I did catch this so cute picture of Eric and Sade while Eric was on the phone. Check out cute Sade's hand on Eric's.
Low key, nice day.
3 comments:
We just found Garrett some great shoes at Famous footwear. They are having their bogo so his shoes ended up being $20 and I got a new pair too! I also had a 20% off coupon so we got
Both pair for $63. If you join their rewards program you get all sorts of coupons.
I just went to Zaba's today...it really is good there and their guacamole is THE BEST!
I haven't done ANY school shopping! What is wrong with me. Eli doesn't even have shorts for next year...and they have to be a specific brand! Oye!!!!
I am beyond done with the daily fighting. This last push before school is taking forever. I got the girls shoes at Walmart of all places. Great deals and they go through them so fast I don't mind the sub-par quality :) Tyson will only wear Vans or Vans knock offs. The child refuses to learn how to tie shoes. (He's going to live with me forever, I'm coming to terms with this fact.) I'm understanding why Tucker dislikes Jackson from the flying leap photo. Poor Tucker! Zaba's is a family favorite! Love the last pic with Eric & Sade, adorable!!
Post a Comment