Wednesday, June 11, 2014

4th Grade End Of Year Awards

Jackson's end of year festivities started out with entire 4th grade singing and performing sign language to the Nevada State Song. It was cute:
 
 
And then he received his awards:
 
 
He received the Nevada Citizenship Award, the Silver Horseshoe Award (for 3 and 4 honor roll), Outstanding Attendance (for 4th quarter), the Star Award (for growth in reading or math), and the Character Award (for outstanding behavior).
 
 
After the ceremony we were invited into the 4th grade classrooms to see all of the kids end of year Nevada projects. Jackson made a scrapbook of plants, cacti and trees found in Nevada:
 
 
Although I am quite sure Jackson didn't learn anything in 4th grade that he didn't already know, it was wonderful that he was in the same class with so many of his best friends:
 
 
Hello to 5th grade!


2 comments:

Rachael said...

Eli's class didn't have any kind of award ceremony. I feel jipped! Whatever. Goodbye Somerset. I am pretty sure I won't miss you.
Good job Jackson!

Kellie DeMille said...

Wow! How many an awards can one boy get? That Jackson is awesome! This will probably be his most memorable year with such a fun class. Too bad it couldn't have been challenging and fun :(