Monday, June 23, 2014

Miscellaneous Monday - June

Miscellaneous June pictures! (so far)
 
1. You think Jackson could maybe use his own Seahawks jersey?
 
 
2. The first week of June Eric was out of town. Sade took full advantage by sneaking into my bed every morning (around 1 am):

 
I didn't mind.
 
3. Couple of pics of my cute Jackson:
 
 
And my cute girls:



 
4. We have spent a couple of days of summer vacation deep cleaning our rooms. I thought Jackson  had grown out of his love of cars (and monster trucks), but the cleaning reawakened his love. At least for one afternoon.
 
 
5. I sort of love this pic of Sade. For some reason it reminds me that she is still little:
 
 
6. We have been to see a couple of movies since school got out. First Maleficent!
 
 
WE LOVED IT!
 
I wrote on Instagram, "Its been a long time since I have been to a movie where the entire audience clapped at the end. Maleficent is GOOD."
 
But then we went to see "How To Train Your Dragon 2,"
 
 
And the audience clapped at the end of it too! Say what?
 
It was fine, but not clap worthy, in my opinion (IMO).
 
7. Poor Sade has been rather exhausted this summer and has fallen asleep multiple times on the couch:
 
 
I wrote on Insta, "Summer is so much more exhausting that school ever thought of being."
 
8. And finally, the highlight of my day a while back.
 
Sade ordered the number 3 kids meal from Chipotle. When she got her rice she asked in all seriousness, "Why does my rice say hashtag 3?" #signofthetimes #sadbutfunny
 

2 comments:

Rachael said...

I thought How to Train your Dragon 2 was super cute too but not clap worthy. Malificent was great!
The # comment is too funny!
I really like your cement slab. Who did it for you?
Your kids are adorable and I love Jackson in glasses! Too cute!!!
I spy Zaba's!

Kellie DeMille said...

I clap at the end of every movie, I just want everyone to feel good. What if one of the actors randomly was watching his own movie in Las Vegas? It could happen :) Poor Sade, I'm finding summer a little exhausting too!