The first week of April my mom and Ken came to visit for a few days. We did lots of things, like go to the park, go to the movies, go out to dinner, and they were here for Jacksons Battle of The Books competition, but I have very few pictures (I just don't think to take them when I am doing everyday things). I do have a couple of pics of a visit to the Springs Preserve that Sade, my mom and I took while the other kids were still in school.
On the so-called "train":
We were also able to celebrate my mom's birthday with her just a couple of days early:
Family pics:
We love when they come.
2 comments:
Fun visit! I blew up the picture of Ken to see his pants and then I did a double take when I saw his face. If he shaved his head I would swear he was Kade Baird's twin. Well, Kade would also need an earring and those awesome pants :) Next time Ken's in town you should somehow get a picture with both of them!
Did Tucker and this other dog get along? And I agree with Kellie....Ken does look like Kade with hair! Too funny!
Post a Comment