Sade's cheer showcase was a week after Megan's. In total they had about 40 girls from Kindergarten to 5th grade.
They learned a total of 12 different cheers! Which is no small feat when you are dealing with so many little girls at once. Ms. Smith is pretty amazing.
Lots of cheering pics. I couldn't help myself:
A little video:
Boom Dynamite.
I die:
After the performance they gave all of the girls trophies and pictures:
Most of the squad:
I have a lot of complaints about the school this year, but they did cheer up right.
So awesome! Ms. Smith is the best. Taylor came home so upset the other day because this brat in her class told her that she got an invitation to Ms. Smith's wedding. Taylor was so sad she didn't get one. I told her that I am very sure that Ms. Smith is not inviting her students to the wedding. Hilarious! That Sadie is Adorable! I love that they gave the girls trophies. So cute!!
2 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS....the Boom Dynamite is ADORABLE!!!! So cute!!!!!
So awesome! Ms. Smith is the best. Taylor came home so upset the other day because this brat in her class told her that she got an invitation to Ms. Smith's wedding. Taylor was so sad she didn't get one. I told her that I am very sure that Ms. Smith is not inviting her students to the wedding. Hilarious! That Sadie is Adorable! I love that they gave the girls trophies. So cute!!
Post a Comment