Megan had her cheer showcase in May. It was a chance for them to show all of us (parents) what they have been working on all year. As I mentioned, this started as an after school "club" but quickly turned into a serious team. In fact, it's so serious that they held tryouts all last week to determine who would get to be on the squad next year.
Friends:
Cheering pics:
Their coach was......intense. It would have been frightening to me, but luckily Meg wasn't at all bothered by it.
At the end each girl received a trophy:
And if you feel compelled to tell me not to post my kids names/school on my blog (and you can, I won't take offense), please know that posting personal info. like this doesn't bother me at all. I don't lose any sleep over it.
Video:
Sorry for the part sideways view. I can't change it!
2 comments:
Oh my gosh I am sooooo with you!!! I am sure someone who stalked my blog could steal my children but really....my life is soooo boring who would take the time to read my blog! Of course everyone freaked me out about putting that picture of Alexis's passport on Instagram that I made my account private! Geesh!!!
And now my comment about your post...it still makes me laugh that Megan is a cheerleader but that just shows how well rounded she is. I also love that they wear modest pants for their uniform.
I almost died laughing about the "intense" coach. I guess in shape or good looking were out so she had to be intense. (Wow, that was mean!) Sorry those were my thoughts and why I can't stop laughing :) I was just telling someone today how I want to get Taylor into something she loves. Megan has inspired me to try Taylor in cheerleading. I hope there's another coach :) I figure you're safe to post the school since she is graduating from it in 5 days. Thanks for the video, I can't wait to show Taylor!
Post a Comment