At a visit to the dentist in March we found out that Sade's grown-up bottom teeth were already growing behind her baby teeth. The dentist told her that if they didn't come out within a month she would have to pull them out. So Sade got to wiggling.
It was hanging by a string for quite a while:
But finally, while at school during a drill where they had to hide under their desks, she noticed blood dripping down her arm while she was wiggling it. Her teacher sent her to the nurse and on the way there it fell out! Excitement!
The gap toothed smile:
Her other tooth that was growing behind it:
It's the official last first tooth loss of our family. Happy and sad.
2 comments:
Alexis had shark teeth as I called them...two rows of teeth until her baby teeth fell out.
I say it on every Sadie post but that girl is a cutie with a great personality!
How nice that Sadie pulled the tooth out. Tyson was too lazy and had the dentist pull them out. That was almost a year ago and he has not lost any teeth since! He is 8 1/2 and has only lost the front 2 the dentist pulled out. Gotta love slow teeth :) I am glad Sadie wasn't upset about bleeding at school I think Taylor would have had to be sent home. She is a drama queen. Good job Sadie!!
Post a Comment