Another school year is finished! I may have just shed a tiny tear while typing that. Not because I don't love summer time, but because it means my kids don't get to see their amazing teachers and awesome friends every day.
The end of the school year also means end of the year awards assemblies. Jackson received two awards. The first for Outstanding Citizenship and the second for A/B Honor Roll.



With his BFF:

And with his teacher Mrs. Corona:

While talking about Mrs. Corona Jackson said, "You know how every year you say you had the best teacher ever? Well this year I actually mean it."
And I agree. They don't come any better.
Megan also received two awards. First the President's Silver Education Award for Math, and the second for Outstanding Citizenship.

With her BFF:



First day of school:
(Could Megan be any tanner?):

They look so little:

All grown up:


Next up: 4th and 8th grade!
With his BFF:
And with his teacher Mrs. Corona:
While talking about Mrs. Corona Jackson said, "You know how every year you say you had the best teacher ever? Well this year I actually mean it."
And I agree. They don't come any better.
Megan also received two awards. First the President's Silver Education Award for Math, and the second for Outstanding Citizenship.
With her BFF:
First day of school:
(Could Megan be any tanner?):
They look so little:
All grown up:
Next up: 4th and 8th grade!
3 comments:
Congratulations on all those awesome awards! Jackson's comment about his teacher is adorable! I liked Tyson's teacher fine but I am waiting for that amazing teacher. (I'm worried we may have had her in kindergarten and it's all down hill from there :) Megan's legs were crazy tan, I really thought she was wearing nylons! I love the before and after pictures, it's amazing how different they look just in one school year!
Wow when you see it like that they have grown.
She has grown up a lot...I always love looking at the back to school pictures because my kids are always sooo tan!
Great job kids!
Post a Comment