One of the reasons I like to take my kids out to do things in the summer is because I am somewhat of a boring mom when we are at home. My kids watch too much T.V. and play too many video games when we stay home all day. But one thing I do encourage them to do is to jump on the trampoline with the sprinkler under it. Mostly because I love to do it too. It is my favorite at home summertime activity.
Come Follow Me “correction” As Harmful As Before
6 years ago
2 comments:
Our poor tramp just got a hole in it and the kids are terrified to jump. I love trampolines, they are one of the best inventions in our lifetime. I'm not a creeper but I also love Sadie's bikini. Little girl bikinis are adorable. Grown lady bikinis at Wet n Wild not so much. I want to post a sign there that says, "There is no shame in wearing a one piece!"
I 2nd Kellie's comments about the suits at WNW!!! It would be better if you added dish soap!!!
Post a Comment