Friday, June 21, 2013

Girls Camp 2013

My Meg just finished up her first ever week at Girls Camp. She wasn't nervous at all to go, just really excited.
Ready to head up to the mountain:



Friends:



They had new permanent tents set up this year. Megan said they were nice, but just really crowded with 10 girls plus all their luggage:



I was so worried that she would be too cold, but she reported back that it wasn't too bad, except for one night.



The rope bridge:



Hanging upside down:



The rock wall:



Hiking:



The group on the mountain:



Megan says her favorite parts were being with her friends, the zip-line and the rope bridge. By the last day she reported that she was ready to come home and we were all ready for it to. We missed our little Meggie.

3 comments:

Vegasarnolds said...

I may need to steal some of the pictures that Megan took at girls camp, as my little camper didn't take any!!!

Rachael said...

I think alexis took 5 pictures and I haven't even looked at them...I am sure they aren't any good. She went on the 1st year hike with Aubrey and her 2nd year hike...then had to catch up on all the 2nd year stuff since she was on the 1st year hike so she said she didn't have any time to do the rope bridge, rock wall or zip line. Good thing she is going with our new ward and can do it then.

Kellie DeMille said...

How fun to have all those pictures from camp! I am amazed at the huge turn out your ward had. We had 8 girls and I think 2 were not even members. Our girls also refused to do anything and nobody certified. A small glimpse into our sucky ward!