Friday, June 21, 2013

Five For Friday - All About A Certain 5 Year Old

Random pics of Sade. Some Instagram, some not.
1. Modeling various head adornments from Sonic:



2. Enjoying a cool fan at The Home Depot:



3. Cart contentment at Target:



4. I wrote on Instagram, "Having a child who enjoys cleaning (except for her room!) is pure bliss:



5. Also from Instagram, "When she orders broccoli for dinner it makes me doubt that she is even my kid. Gag. #mymosthatedfood



Eric responded, "Definitely my child! I especially love that she started ordering her own instead of eating all of mine."

It still grosses me out.

2 comments:

Rachael said...

She is such a doll!!!!

Kellie DeMille said...

I've decided we are going to have to have Tyson and Sadie get married. They can raise a whole family of broccoli loving kids :) It's Tyson's favorite too. I'll eat it in something but you would have to pay me to eat it straight out of a bowl! I frequently show Taylor the pictures of Sadie cleaning, they have no effect on her. The fan pictures are hilarious!