I awoke to find my little Sadie cake in bed next to me. Eric was out of town, so instead of sleeping in the little bed we had made for her on the floor, she climbed in next to me probably around 2 am.
Please excuse the Bear (bare) Butt:

I had a busy, busy day, so after getting ready I headed to the Sev for a little (i.e. 32 oz) Diet Coke to help me through it:

First on the agenda was swimming lessons for Sade. It is highly enjoyable for me because my friends are all there. Jackson, the photographer, cut Nancy out of the picture, but she was there too:

(Cheryl, Jen, Me, Rachael)
After swimming lessons, I headed over to Nancy's house for a little more swimming:

We could only stay for a bit, because we also had plans to visit the Children's Museum with Amy and her kids:

Sometimes a 4 year age difference doesn't matter at all.
After a few hours at the museum, we arrived home, Jackson changed back into his swimming suit and we were off to swim team.
Jackson is in the blue cap:

Although most of my friends are not there with me this year, which is a disappointment, the coaches the kids have this year are AWESOME!
While Jackson swam, Sade and I cooled down at the splash pad next door:

On the way home we picked up Sonic for dinner, as we do almost every Wednesday night.

Right after eating, Eric arrived home! He had been out of town for 3 days, so the kids and I were extra excited by his arrival:

Soon after eating it was time for Jackson to go to Scouts:

Right before picking him up, a family Eric home teaches dropped us off some traditional Argentinian food. The wife is from Argentina, and Eric went to Argentina on his mission, so we get food spoiled by them often:

After picking Jackson up I sat on the couch, and turned on the television. Sade snapped this picture without me knowing, and I think it reflects the zombie like, checked out and exhausted state I was in:

I love being busy, but this day was a little too busy even for me. It is just so darn hard for me to turn down fun!
After putting the kids to bed, a little more T.V. watching, and a bit of catching up with Eric, I went to bed thinking about my little Megan who is at Girls Camp this week, and hoping and praying that she is having a great time and isn't cold!
I had a busy, busy day, so after getting ready I headed to the Sev for a little (i.e. 32 oz) Diet Coke to help me through it:
First on the agenda was swimming lessons for Sade. It is highly enjoyable for me because my friends are all there. Jackson, the photographer, cut Nancy out of the picture, but she was there too:
(Cheryl, Jen, Me, Rachael)
After swimming lessons, I headed over to Nancy's house for a little more swimming:
We could only stay for a bit, because we also had plans to visit the Children's Museum with Amy and her kids:
Sometimes a 4 year age difference doesn't matter at all.
After a few hours at the museum, we arrived home, Jackson changed back into his swimming suit and we were off to swim team.
Jackson is in the blue cap:
Although most of my friends are not there with me this year, which is a disappointment, the coaches the kids have this year are AWESOME!
While Jackson swam, Sade and I cooled down at the splash pad next door:
On the way home we picked up Sonic for dinner, as we do almost every Wednesday night.
Right after eating, Eric arrived home! He had been out of town for 3 days, so the kids and I were extra excited by his arrival:
Soon after eating it was time for Jackson to go to Scouts:
Right before picking him up, a family Eric home teaches dropped us off some traditional Argentinian food. The wife is from Argentina, and Eric went to Argentina on his mission, so we get food spoiled by them often:
After picking Jackson up I sat on the couch, and turned on the television. Sade snapped this picture without me knowing, and I think it reflects the zombie like, checked out and exhausted state I was in:
I love being busy, but this day was a little too busy even for me. It is just so darn hard for me to turn down fun!
After putting the kids to bed, a little more T.V. watching, and a bit of catching up with Eric, I went to bed thinking about my little Megan who is at Girls Camp this week, and hoping and praying that she is having a great time and isn't cold!
3 comments:
next time please remind me in advance that you want to snap a photo and I might possible do something more than roll out of bed and throw on a hat! :)
Busy day!!!!! I should have gone with you guys to the Museum that day! I love the picture of you watching TV!
We get to see our filthy, stinky girls tomorrow!!!! Can't wait!
That is a busy day! I am exhausted just reading it!! When I get in those zombie trances, I play solitaire on the computer. The bear buns are hilarious :)
Post a Comment