Thursday, August 9, 2012

Hollywood Or Bust!

Recently the kids and I took a trip to Hollywood!


The new Hollywood pool in Las Vegas!


We swam in the little lazy river:


And of course went down the slides:


Such good friends:


Kim don't you ever even think about moving! Jackson and Carson have to be friends forever!


It was quite a fun outing. Luckily is wasn't that busy, so the wait time on the slides was minimal and the pool area never felt crowded. Plus it was cheap (always a selling point in my book!). I want to go back next week. Anyone up for it?

3 comments:

chercard said...

I miss seeing you at swim team! My kids would love that pool! Maybe we need a swim team reunion with Kathy and Brittany :)

Kellie DeMille said...

I didn't even know this place was in Vegas! I tell you your blog is entertaining and informative. I guess I need to get out more. Will you text me when you are planning on going? We would love to tag along :)

Rachael said...

Please let me know when you go again...I DEFINITELY want to go!!!!