It's been a swimming kind of week around these parts. On Monday we once again visited the Hollywood Pool. This time with a few more friends:
And then on Wednesday we hit up the YMCA Heinrich Pool by Meadows Mall, which we had never been to before. In fact, we had never been to any YMCA pool since we are not members.
It was enjoyable. They have a really large kiddie pool area, and one big slide. At the YMCA you have to pass a swimming test in order to go down the slides. Even the adults! I will have you know, that the entire time we were there (3 hours) I was the only adult to take the test. And thereby, the only adult to go down the slide. That's right. I'm totally fun like that.

4 comments:
Wow, I love Megan's hair cut it is super cute! You are totally fun, good for you for showing all those other adults up :)
I was the only adult who went on the slide last weekend with my kids. I got some crazy looks from other adults :)
Your kids have the most amazing blue eyes!
You are such a cool mom! You guys have done so many fun things this summer!
Post a Comment