I didn't quite anticipate the excitement Scouting would bring. To Eric! He spent yesterday evening thoroughly reading Jacksons new Wolf Handbook. I happened to casually mention to him that I was pretty sure he never even perused Megan's Faith In God book, which I will have you know he had no good retort to.
Anyway, Jackson loved it, and I am glad Eric does too, since I know absolutely NOTHING about the world of Scouts.
2. Yesterday evening (after Scouts) while Eric and Jackson were playing basketball outside:
I happened to notice Jackson's hair. Or rather the totally awesome mullet he now sports when his hair gets sweaty in the back and starts to curl up.
Isn't it the coolest thing you have ever seen?!
Look familiar:

It's a good thing his big blue eyes overcompensate for any hair mistakes I may make in the future.
Or so I tell myself.
3 comments:
Hilarious!! The curly mullet is better and those blue eyes definitely overcompensate!! I say scouting is like learning a foreign language so if Eric wants to take that on, let him!!
I don't know if I would ever forgive my mother for cutting my hair like Jim Carrey's. Luckily Jackson is a good boy and doesn't seem to be holding it against you :) I am the primary counselor over cub scouts and it took me a month to remember what the packs were called. It's like the twilight zone in there!!!
Oh...I forgot he is now in scouts! Adorable! I'm not really looking forward to it! You are brave to give him haircuts.
Post a Comment