I only paid $30 for my family Springs Preserve pass this year (thank you Travelzoo!), and I have to say that we have definitely gotten our money's worth.
Before school starts I wanted to make sure we caught the bug show:
This is how Sade watched the majority of it:
And then while going to bed last night she had a mental breakdown convinced a scorpion was going to bite her! Curse you Springs Preserve!
Last time we were there the flash flood exhibit was closed. So this time we made sure to catch it. Have I mentioned that I have seen it approximately 10 times? Luckily it is still cool!
Again, not Sade's favorite:
Other thrilling pics:
And to think I still have 7 months left on my year pass!
2 comments:
Wow, I'm so curious to see the bug show now. Tyson would be in heaven. I broke down and have ordered him butterflies so he can watch them change and he has an ant farm now that is loads of fun. Poor Sadie, I hope she is OK now :)
Hope Sadie is over the bugs now. I think we will be skipping that one. :)
Post a Comment