Just a few items about Meg's first month:
1. Upon turning 12, Megan completed her Faith In God requirements (Woot-Woot!), and graduated from Primary.
2. She was lucky enough that her first activity ended up being a Stake Dance, which she attended with Ashlyn (her first Las Vegas friend!).

Just for fun, here they are as 3 year olds, attending dance class together:

3. Her next activity consisted of dressing up in 80's fashions to play volleyball. I found an awesome 80's leotard at the D.I. that Megan was reluctant to wear it until I proved to her (thank you Internet!) that women did actually wear them at one time:
4. Speaking of volleyball, Megan arrived in Young Women's just in time for volleyball season to start. She had never played before, but being fearless of new situations, she was willing to jump right in.
After the first game they made these awesome shirts to wear (Thanks Rachael!):
We are off to a great start!
2 comments:
Oh my heck the picture of Megan and her friend at their first dance class is Adorable!!! What a brave girl that Megan is to jump right into volleyball! Way to go Megan :)
I love those shirts!!! Megan is a great girl! I'm glad she is in YW with Alexis now!
Post a Comment