OH MY HECK! Pack meeting is awesome. I had no idea. There are all sorts of cheers, we get treats, and play we games. Did I mention that there are CHEERS?
Anyway, it was Jackson's first Pack Meeting on Wednesday, and he received his Bobcat rank. Already! He has worked hard doing all sorts of things, like memorizing the Cub Scout Promise, The Law Of The Pack, The Cub Scout Sign, Handshake, etc. AND....I received a pin! Again, I had no idea! It was a thrill.
Good job Jackson!
4 comments:
Go to the Scout office and they have this little necklace that you can put all your pins on. There is one side for Cub Scouts and one for Boy Scouts. You get a pin with every rank advancement.
I'm over cub scouts and no one in our program has half of your enthusiasm. Maybe we need some people who are new to cub scouts to remember how fun it can be :)
Way to go Jackson!!
I'm so clueless to everything you just said.
Just wait Rachael...your day is coming! All things obnoxious and silly are coming your way in Cub Scouts! :)
Post a Comment