Monday, October 24, 2011

A Wig Apart

We have a favorite family wig. It has been known to make appearances year-round, but always shows up at Halloween time. It most famously was worn by Eric out to dinner after losing a bet when a few of his brothers were visiting. It seems to magically morph depending on which one of us it wearing it. It turned Sadie into a middle-aged woman!


Me into a 1950's housewife:


Megan into an ice skater from the 1980's:


And Eric and Jackson into a perfect father and son pair from the 70's:


Ha, ha, ha.....

4 comments:

chercard said...

HAHAHA! I love Jackson the most in it I think...hilarious!

Erin Camp said...

Hilarious!

Rachael said...

Thats a great wig! My favorite is Sadie!!!

Kellie DeMille said...

Oh my heck, I don't think I have laughed this hard in quite a while. I'll have to bring out our black wig and have some family photos done. Just hilarious!