But.....as we know she is prone to do, she FREAKED OUT once we got on the ice. Crying.....
Crying.......
Still crying.......
And finally.......realizing that ice skating is fun! Luckily it only took about 1 minute:
Oh Jackson. If awards were given for determination, he would win. We will just say that ice skating does not come naturally to him. But....you have never seen a child try so hard, without ever getting discouraged. This is how the 2 hours went for him: Skate, fall down 3 seconds later, get up, skate, fall down 3 seconds later, get up, repeat....
Eric skated with him quite a bit, and finally determined that Jackson's trouble lies in the fact that he continually tries to do tricks (like spinning), without first mastering the basics. At one point Eric looked at him and realized he was trying to break dance while skating. He is the best.
Crash.....
Ice skating DOES come naturally to Megan. She's a pro:
Sade and I relaxing on the sidelines:
Tiny, Sade sized ice skates are one of the cutest things ever:
Not only would Jackson win the award for determination, but also best post ice-skating hair:
5 comments:
That Jackson is a crack up! Trying to break dance on ice? Just Awesome!
I love that you have all these pictures of Sadie crying! Too funny! I need to take the older two ice skating!
You are the funnest family ever!
That looks so fun! Where did you guys go skating at? I LOVE the crying Sadie pics! She is too much! LOL
That looks so fun! Where did you guys go skating at? I LOVE the crying Sadie pics! She is too much! LOL
Post a Comment