Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Sadie Said

Sadie: "Um, Mom....I think it was pretty embarrassing that you wore that outfit to pick me up from pre-school."


Granted...She did have a point. But, really? I'm embarrassing her now? Just imagine the mortification I am going to put her through in 10 years. And FYI: I actually changed into these shorts, from sweatpants, right before picking her up. Can you imagine if I had worn the sweat pants? And another FYI: I got that shirt for FREE at Fresh & Easy!

Sorry to all of you pre-school moms who had to see me like this.

3 comments:

chercard said...

LOL! That girl cracks me up!

Erin Camp said...

Well, darn. I'd really be an embarrassing mom then ;)

Kellie DeMille said...

I thought it was a nice shirt. I don't know where these kids get these things. Taylor went to the Leeper's house yesterday and told April that her husband looks like a weirdo. I don't want to know what they will be saying in 10years :)