She has some pretty mad body surfing skills. I (who am not such a water fan), was concerned she would be swept away by the undertow (which was strong!), but kept my concerns to myself, so as not to plant fear in any part of her.
Jackson was mostly a wave wader and wave jumper:
I was a play in the water for enough time that the kids don't think I'm not any fun, and then retreat to the beach to read my book kind of woman:
Sade is a play in the sand, get a little wet, and then freeze type of gal. Which means she spent a lot of time cuddled with me on the blanket:
And Eric is a do whatever the kids want to do, play with them constantly kind of Dad. The totally best kind.
The highlight (according to everyone) of our afternoon and evening at the beach, was sand burying.
I thought we would never stop laughing at these pictures:
I also thought we would never get all of the sand out of our hair.
3 comments:
What a fun beach day! I am deathy afraid of the undertow, it's so scary! I can picture Megan as a surfer, she would be awesome :) The sand burying pictures are great, especially that ham Sadie! Love it!!!
I loved the sand burying pics...HILARIOUS!
Your trips all sound so fun! The sand pictures are the best!
Post a Comment