Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween 2011

Halloween!! Is it just me, or is it an incredibly high-maintenance holiday? I have numerous Halloween posts, but will start with some introductions:

Introducing: Megan as A NERD:


Jackson as a NASCAR driver:


And Sadie as Santa Claus:


This is a conversation I overheard that Sadie had with Megan:

Sadie: "Megan, you know that guy that has a white beard, brings us presents at Christmas time, and says "Ho, Ho, Ho." What's his name?"
Megan: "Santa Claus."
Sadie: "Yes! That's who I want to be for Halloween!"

And she was:


My sweet babies:


And last, but not least....

Eric and I as Santa's Elves:


For the record, Eric wears a size 2X in womens tights.

4 comments:

Erin Camp said...

Love it!

Kellie DeMille said...

What originals your kids are! I love the elf costumes, they are the best :)

Rachael said...

I always look forward to seeing what you and Eric dress up as!

chercard said...

hilarious...I am sure Eric is happy you let the world know his size in women's tights!