Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Eric's Birthday!

Sunday was my very favorite persons birthday! Eric turned 41!!! I mistakenly thought that I had manly wrapping paper at home, but when I started wrapping I discovered only feminine designs. So Eric got newspaper wrapping. I did manage to gussy it up with cute, but masculine, ribbon.


Opening presents:


He received all sorts of cool things. Like socks and clothes. But also a rad hot chocolate maker I bought at the D.I. for $5!

And of course, this nifty card the kids made.


We spent the afternoon at the park finishing up Eric's 40 year old challenge. FYI to all his brothers: His mile run time is quite impressive! Be afraid. Be very afraid.  

Blowing out his candles:


Eric's day ended with one last birthday surprise. Check out this ice cream:


Ooh..la...la......Happy Birthday Eric!

3 comments:

Kellie DeMille said...

Happy Birthday Eric! I'm confused, is the ice cream suppose to be in the shape of a butt or boobs? Either way I love Eric's huge grin while holding it :)

chercard said...

That is hilarious on the booby ice cream!

Jossie said...

Haha with the ice cream!