I think for this 12 X 12 I should have just taken pictures of all the places I went last Wednesday. Although the amount of time I spent in the car may not be fully documented, know that it was significant. I started the day off by making the kiddies lunch.
Eric and I are having a debate. Last week he made them lunch and gave them 3 Oreo's. I was shocked, and told him I would have only given them 1. He determined I was crazy, and so far everyone I have asked has agreed with him. So, if you were giving your kids Oreo's for lunch, how many would you give them? Seriously, I want to know if I am deluded.
While waiting for Jackson and Megan to finish getting ready for school, Sadie "read" me "One fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish." She basically tells me what she thinks the page says, and then I have to tell her what it really says. It can be time consuming.
Jackson has recently developed a love for flossing, and always uses an incredibly long piece.
School drop-off!
I came home, got ready, went to Target, and then had lunch with Sadie, Rachael and Oliver at Zaba's.
After lunch, Sade and I went to the library, as I was out of reading material.
After we came home, Sade took a nap, and I pressed on and cleaned the house. This is what I look like everyday when I clean. The apron is my very favorite thing to wear, and I wear it many more hours a day than is normal. Not because I am always cleaning or cooking, but because it is very comfortable and I forget to take it off.
After the kids got home from school, I went to boot-camp. Boot-camp is hard. Really hard. My running has gotten a lot better, but I am still struggling with strength. And I feel like my body should be looking different, but alas it is not.
After boot-camp I picked Sonic up for the kids. They often have Sonic on Wednesday nights, since it is $1.99 kids meal night, and I often have to be at the church at 6 pm.
At Young Women's we made modge-podge pumpkins. It was fun but I think mine is kind-of ugly.
After Young Women's I made a desperate trip to Fresh & Easy. We had been out of milk for 3 days!!!
After arriving home we started our nightly scripture reading.
We will finish reading the Book of Mormon by the end of the year, but we are in Alma. Still!!!
Don't forget to let me know how many Oreo's you would give your kids!!!
8 comments:
I would give my kids 2 cookies and my kids are obsessed with dental floss too! I don't get it!
I think I must agree with Eric. I think 3 oreos is good for kids. Now me...that's another story!
To be honest....I thought I was being conservative only giving them 3 each!
I usually give my kids 2 oreos but Tyler begged me to give him 4 the other day so he could trade 2 away to get something from his friend...so I did :)
We are only in Mosiah and are supposed to finish by year's end...we might need to to do a big old read-a-thon one saturday or something!
Sorry, I'd probably give them 3, but Kevin would probably give them 5!
3-4 oreos...one is horrible Sarah and I hope you have apologized to your deprived children!!! :)
Please look at how small and cute your legs are...I'm jealous!
I did the BoM challenge in August and sadly haven't picked it back up again! I'm going to hell! I know!
One oreo is shameful, those poor dears probably horde it til the end of lunch and then savor each and every bite of their ONE oreo. It's a good thing you have Eric to straighten you out :) Flossing is awesome, and only the coolest kids do it!!!
I might be the only one who agrees with you on this one but my kids would only get 1 oreo as well. Mostly because I know if I give them more they won't eat the 'good for them stuff'.
Post a Comment