This time Jackson and Megan took turns driving.
You may notice Sadie throwing quite the fit in the above pictures. Life with a 3 year old!
Have I mentioned how happy I was that I was not the one in charge of parking this thing? Luckily Eric is a pro.
We spent quite a bit of time packing up cars, while the kids all played. Before leaving the cabin, we took some family pictures.
Eric's parents will all of the grandkids (except for 1).
We were missing one of Eric's brothers and his daughter, but other than that, everyone was there.
We finished packing up, and all went back to Logan. We visited some more with Eric's Grandpa, spent some time at the park, and then sadly had to say goodbye to Eric who had to fly home and go back to work. The kids and I then headed over to my moms house to spend the next week with her.
One other thing to note. Due to the large amounts of water in Utah this year, there were small parts of the road that were damaged in Logan canyon. We happened to hit one of these parts and got a flat tire. Which would be inconvenient enough, but it also damaged our rim. And the rim could not be fixed. And the tire could not be fixed. And the rim is a custom rim. And the tire is a custom tire. And no one could get the rim in for a over a week unless I paid over-night shipping. So......One New Tire and One New Rim cost me $700!!
It ended up being quite a thorn in my side.
3 comments:
eeeek! that puts a damper on the vacation...an extra $700!
Not a good way to end a vacation!!!!
Oh my heck, that is AWFUL! It sure is a nice looking wheel if that helps. (I'm sure it doesn't)
Post a Comment