Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Pretty As A Princess

I will now take a break from my riveting vacation posts to showcase truly frightening pictures of my youngest chicklet.


See.....told you.

Recently while on a trip to Target to spend Megan and Jackson's birthday money, Sadie pleaded for real make-up of her very own. While in Utah she received a Princess Magic Mirror from Grandpa Marty for her room, and was convinced that the sole purpose of the mirror was so she could apply her make-up. So the make-up was purchased.


Sade's has a fairly even-handed application approach. The same can't be said for Jackson who turned my baby Sade into this version of Gene Simmons:
  

4 comments:

Sheree Flick Photography said...

She's still cute!!

Kellie DeMille said...

Oh I love the princess mirror! It is darling :) I was truly terrified by this post, thanks Jackson!

Erin Camp said...

Love it!

chercard said...

hilarious!