Thursday, August 4, 2011

Bear Lake - Day 2

Day 2 at Bear Lake was a water filled, boating day. We started the day off with a long trip down the lake to one of the only remaining beaches, in our cool party barge.


Sadie was an excellent driver.


We spent a lot of time playing on the beach and in the water.


We also had a speed boat that all of the kids went tubing behind. Alas I have no pics, because I was not on the boat at that time. However, I do have pictures of something rather extraordinary!


Um....yeah. That is me! Wakeboarding! Have I mentioned that I don't exactly excel at sports? No one was more surprised than me when I discovered I could do it.

After getting home, we had dinner, put the kids to bed, and stayed up LATE playing games.

4 comments:

chercard said...

looks like so much fun!

Rachael said...

Excuse me....I have to go get a towel and mop the floor because I am DRIPPING with ENVY!!!! Your family reunion was way cooler than ours!!!! I love hanging at the lake, tubing, water skiing...all of it!!! I am sooooo jealous!!!!

Kellie DeMille said...

WooHoo! Who knew that you would be such a great extreme sports athlete! Good job Sarah!!!

Autumn said...

I must say, you were very good! I did feel a tad bad the boys did not get to have a turn but not that bad.