We visited 4 different parks!
We saw Despicable Me and all loved it.
We went to Willow Park Zoo.
Watching the monkeys.
Feeding the ducks.
These cranes had crazy hair, and made an incredibly loud honking sound.
Which Sadie did not appreciate very much.
We also went to visit my Grandma in Idaho. She turned 90 this year.
I was able to meet with my good friend Kate a few times.
We also went to Riverdale, which is a hot springs resort in Idaho. The hot springs are perfect for my kids who are very accustomed to warm water.
I had to physically pull Jackson up the steps to the slide the first time, but once he went down he realized how much fun it was.
The first hour we were there, only 3 other people were there too! A few more people came over the next few hours, but it was never crowded.
My kids with Grandpa and Grandma's dog, Annie.
We did a lot of fun things, but I think the most fun was sitting on the back porch every night, enjoying the beautiful weather eating popsicles. How did I not get a picture of it?
2 comments:
The warm springs look awesome!!!!! I want to go down a big slide into WARM water!!!! Your mom is so darn cute!!!!
Wow, what a fun trip! Don't you love forcing the kids to do things you know they're going to enjoy? I would have liked a picture of you dragging Jackson up the stairs. Kids are too fun :)
Post a Comment