Thursday, July 22, 2010

Sade's Update

Oh Sadie. Now 2 1/2, I thought I would do a re-cap of what she is saying lately, and the things she really loves.


If someone does her wrong, she most definitely will tell us about it. With her brow furrowed, and her voice full of indignation, she now relates this story to us nearly every day:

"A girl took my 2 cars I was playing with at Nursery class. That wasn't very nice. We need to beat her up!" (Oh dear. For the record we do tell her each time we do not beat people up.)


She loves to ride her princess scooter.


She calls the computer: pooter

And the remote: mote


She was laying down feeling her ribs the other day and told Eric that she had a marker inside her body.

Megan dressed her up in this ensemble and Sadie told us all her name was Yee-Haw.


She uses the term Boo-Yah liberally. As said the other day, "I just went to the bathroom. Boo-Yah!"


She's a screamer.

She's also a tattle-tale. Wonder who she gets that from?


Speaking of Megan and Jackson they always send her to ask me  for things. For example if they want a popsicle they almost always send Sadie in to ask. I think they figure it is hard to say no to so much cuteness.

When asking for help she always says, "Help me, help me, ayudenme, ayudenme." (obviously from Dora The Explorer)


We were at a wishing well and I told her to make a wish before she dropped in her money. She recited this  from Dragon Tales, "I wish, I wish, with all my heart, to fly with dragons, in a land apart." Do you think she watches too much television?

She has what I believe to be the cutest curly pony-tail on the planet.


She bosses us all around.

She insists on putting on her own shoes.


She loves to play hide and seek.

She adores all princesses.


After getting ready for church she finds Eric, Megan and Jackson and shows off her dress and hair. She then twirls and waits for them to tell her how pretty she looks. If they say she looks nice or beautiful, she says "Yes, but do I look pretty?"


She is a girly girl, who makes her opinion known, and can always hold her own. I adore her.

7 comments:

Jossie said...

It's official....Sadie is SUPER cute :-) I love that she called herself Ye-Haw...funny!

Melissa Summers said...

I love the all the pictures alone. The things she says and does are adorable. Sounds like a typical 2 1/2 year old. I loved the "but am I pretty?" Too cute.

Kellie DeMille said...

I sure hope Taylor didn't take Sadie's two cars in nursery! What a cutie pie she is! I love the ponytail, too cute :)

Rachael said...

You can't do these posts about Sadie because then I really want another girl! She is sooo darn cute and the Boo-Yah comment had me totally laughing out loud (you know I can't type LOL-crap I just did).
She is so funny!

Cardalls said...

Love the sassiness and that is such a cute ponytail! She is adorable!

Kerri said...

She is a hoot! I love the marker comment! Her dresses are so cute- I love the white one!

Sheree Flick Photography said...

That curly pony is to die for!