Friday, July 30, 2010

At 6

My Jacksey is 6 today!! At 6:


  • He shortens words. For example, he walked into the kitchen the other day and said, "Mom whatcha cooking in the wave?" (microwave).
  • He loves Bakugan and HotWheels Battle Force 5.
  • He eats oatmeal nearly everyday for breakfast.
  • He is kind-hearted. The other day Sadie told him she didn't like him, and he started to cry. It hurt his little heart.

  • He lets Sadie boss him around.
  • He eats about 15 small meals a day.
  • He has a habit of obsessively asking for things after I have said no.
  • He doesn't like fast-food but is very susceptible to the lure of happy meal toys.

  • He has started to write mostly with his right hand, and eats mostly with his left. When playing sports (batting, throwing a ball) he still switches back and forth.
  • He is a good friend.
  • He shares very well, except with Megan.

  • He is uber cautious. Always looking before he leaps.
  • He is a rule follower.
  • I fear one day he will be a soda-a-holic.
  • If he spills something on his placemat, he immediately wipes it up with a napkin.

  • He always sneezes into his elbow (FYI: I never do, and don't really know where he picked this up, but I am grateful he did).
  • He cannot tell a lie.
  • He has a sweet tooth.

He is easy to love, smart, kind, caring, and is already such a great person at 6, I know he will be an incredible man one day.

 Happy Birthday Jackson!!!!!!

3 comments:

Melissa Summers said...

That was so fun and sweet. Jake also writes with his right hand and eats with his left. Cute post. Happy Birthday Jackson!!

Cardalls said...

and with those eyes he also will be a ladies man someday :)

Rachael said...

So adorable!! That Jackson is a good boy!!!!