Megan's 10 today! A decade. Here are a few things about my wonderful girl:
- She has an amazing memory for facts. I think it's because she finds almost everything interesting and therefore retains information about things easily.
- If it is anything other than about 75 degrees she is either EXTREMELY HOT or FREEZING COLD.
- She's not the most patient person in the world.
- She's great at following directions and putting things together.
- She can spend hours working on a craft project.
- She's an excellent jump roper.
- She kicks her sheet off every night while sleeping.
- She is not much of a snacker.
- She continues to eat Apple Jacks every morning for breakfast, and continues to spill at least 3 on her placemat.
- She's super smart.
- She's witty and hilarious.
- She will make a great babysitter someday.
- She's competitive: for good and bad.
- She jumps right into new situations, and continues to make a friend wherever she goes.
- She's never afraid to voice her opinion or ask questions.
- She has the self-confidence to wear a men's tie out in public. Which she did last night.
- She loves to play sports, and is quite good, but I think she is into them mostly for the social aspect.
- I can count on her to take really good care of Sadie, and to play and fight with Jackson.
- She recently gave all of her Barbie dolls "interesting" hair cuts, and also cut a bit of her own hair in an "interesting" way.
- She's very orally fixated, and always has something in her mouth.
- She's very thoughtful and is always making cards for people for special occasions.
She's totally awesome, and majorly cool. Happy 10th Birthday Megan!!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Megan! I will remember the card making ability and try to work it in to an activity for the activity day girls :)
She is a beautiful girl! Happy Birthday Megan!!
I love that you said she is "totally awesome and majorly cool" What a nice compliment from a mom. I too would like to know what happened to the cake? Looks like a fun birthday!!!
Post a Comment