Megan wanted to go roller skating for her birthday, so when Eric got home we headed out.
2 year olds on roller skates, can be quite hilarious. Sadie would stand up, fall down, stand up, fall down. Luckily she thought it was pretty funny.
Megan was a bit unsteady at first, but quickly got her skating legs back.
Surprisingly to me, Jackson was TERRIBLE. But he still said he had a lot of fun.
Sadie was quite content to let us pull her around the rink.
Then we came home to open presents!
You will notice that in every picture Sadie is "helping" Megan open her gifts. The temptation of wrapped presents was too much for her. Luckily Megan was gracious enough to let her "help."
Finally it was time for cake. Megan chose strawberry cake with strawberry icing. Unfortunately I had a cake malfunction this year that took off most of the icing. Luckily Megan didn't mind, because she doesn't really like icing anyway. So it all worked out.
Happy 10th Birthday Megan!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Megan! You are so much fun, love that last picture of you blowing out your candles!
That picture is great of her totally laughing....I think the cake looks pretty cool! Fun day! Glad we could swim with her for her birthday!!!!
What a fun day. I'm dying to hear about the malfunction. The cake looks great and I would have thought it was suppose to look like that :)
Post a Comment