Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Valley Of Fire Second Edition

This past weekend Eric's parents were visiting, and since the weather was so nice we decided to take them to Valley of Fire. We first made a quick trip to the Visitor's Center.

Sadie kept saying that big cat was going to get her.

Jackson and Sadie checking out a snake. Sadie's facial expression says it all.

Then we headed out to do some hiking.

Megan rocked the sideways hat look.

She also rocked quite a few animal imitations. I believe this was crouching butterfly, but could have also been crouching tiger.

Eric's parents

It was a lot of fun, and much more pleasant than our last trip, when it was at least 105 degrees.

3 comments:

Jossie said...

Looks like tons of fun! BTW, I can't believe how grown up Megan looks! Wow!

Kellie DeMille said...

What a fun trip! You guys are always so active. Sadie is a cutie, I would have made the same face looking at snakes.

Rachael said...

Love it! Eric is funny!