Last week after Jackson made his bed, I discovered his fancy new pillow stacking technique. I quite like it.
Why oh why do I have 3 children who like 3 different types of juice? For some reason I find it beyond annoying to get these 3 jugs out every morning.
Before
After
And finally, today I made freezer jam. After last years slight (and by slight I mean colossal) problem of the strawberry jam being ridiculously runny, I am hoping for better this year. Please set up, please set up!
5 comments:
Did it set up? You will have to let me know!
Oh-your paint tear was WAY worse than mine! Its tough!!!!!
I need to make jam and it's always a crap shoot whether it sets up or not! I find I like the pectin in the pouch better than the box, it uses less sugar and I think it sets up better.
I was wondering how you got the lettering so nice and neat. Your secret is out! They are really cute. I have to say that I am not surprised that your hubby saved the day. He is very resourceful. As for the jam - I wish you would have called me to do it with you. I really do need more - I am totally out! And you know what a mess I am with cooking.
Jam how yummy I will have to email you for the directions, I have never made it so it will be nice to get some tips for a two year pro. The baskets are so cute by the way.
Jackson is too funny. Good luck with the jam!! 3 different juices, you are a nicer mother than me!
Post a Comment