Monday, April 12, 2010

Sedona-Day 1

Eric's parents spent last week in Sedona, AZ, and we were lucky enough to join them on Friday. I enjoyed the ride down, especially with a view like this coming from the backseat.

This is where we stayed:


The resort was really nice. They had a big heated pool, a miniature golf course, and children's play area. Of course, we spent most of the first day at the pool.

Sadie really wanted to wear these floaties, but they were so big on her she could barely move her arms.



After dinner we did some miniature golfing:




Sadie collected lots of pinecones with Grandma.


Eric and his Dad

4 comments:

Melissa Summers said...

What a fun trip. It looks like a beautiful place. I loved the "castle" that is so cool.

Rachael said...

How fun! I love Sadie's glasses! We are going to get that life vest off of Jackson this year!!!!!

Kalena and Justin said...

How fun Love the shades. And its always great to see family. Looks like you all had fun.

Kellie DeMille said...

The floaties are too cute, I laughed out loud! That sadie is a funny girl!