Wednesday, April 14, 2010

12 X 12 - April

Ok. Month 3 P90X. Check out what I can do:

That's right. A CHIN-UP!!! I can do one, and then come part way down and do another one. Who would have guessed it?

Just doing Sadie's hair. As long as she can play with the water in the sink, she is quite good about letting me do it.
A quick shot of us before heading out for the day.

Sade's itty-bitty shadow

It is a fight to get this girl to hold my hand, but one I insist on winning when we are crossing the street.


Jackson loves to have his window rolled down.

Eric was still home after picking Jackson up from Kindergarten. Sadie was very excited, and ran to the door saying, "Sadie's here, Sadie's here!"

We had peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for lunch. I am happy to report that the jelly I made last week set-up great!


Meg's walking in the door after school.

Have I mentioned before how orally fixated Megan is? She can't keep anything out of her mouth. The poor bunny ears were her latest culprit.

Sadie blowing bubbles with her drink at dinner.

After dinner we did a little shoe shopping. There were about 15 pairs I wanted to buy for Sadie. If only I were independently wealthy.

6 comments:

Rachael said...

1-Jealous you can do a push up
2-Did know you got a bar...I wonder how high I could get on one!
3-Sadie's hair is adorable!
4-The jam is so good and set up perfectly...what did we do wrong last year?

Cardalls said...

LOVE the shoes..where oh where did you get them??

Kellie DeMille said...

Yeah, good job on the jam!! I am totally impressed with the pull ups and will not mess with you from now on!

Sheree Flick Photography said...

Sarah has GUNS!!!

Autumn said...

Awesome job!! Pull ups are so hard!!

Kerri said...

Where did you find those shoes for Sadie? They are some of the cutest shoes I have ever seen! Good job on the workout! I made the PW Carrot Cake and it was good. We just made her jalapeno poppers for the 2nd time this weekend. They are really good too!