This year I was quite inspired by my friends and all of the Christmas adventures they went on. My first inspiration came from Karen and Rachel P., who told me about The Cactus Gardens.








My second inspiration came from Rachael R. who had been to Santa's Village. I can't believe I have lived in my house for 8 years, and had never even heard of this place that was just a few miles away. A few miles into the ghetto, but never mind that. You have to be tough and fearless if you live in
Las Vegas. Right? I mean a murder happened right down my street. I am sure a murder hasn't happened there in at least a week.

My final inspiration came from Kellie. And let me tell you this girl is an inspiration. First she has a big family that requires a lot of extra work to get anywhere, and she is about ready to give birth. When I am about ready to give birth, I don't leave the house, let alone go downtown. Her family had ventured out to The
Bellagio to see the flower gardens, so we copied her and went too.

As we were waiting in traffic we were able to watch a good portion of the
Bellagio fountain show. I am pretty sure this is my favorite thing on the strip.
5 comments:
Wow, I have never heard of Santa's Village. I will have to remeber it for next year! I love Jackson the elf. Too cute!! When we went to the Bellagio it took half an hour just to get to the parking garage, I hope it was better for you!
Glad you had alot of fun. Next year you will have to try out the parade of lights out at the lake. They decorate boats and then do a "parade".
I meant to take the kids to the Bellagio last week and remembered too late! Next year!
And I left my memory card for my camera at home when we went to the ghetto North Pole!
We always go to Santa's village (aka ghetto North Pole..LOL) but didn't this year due to Mom not feeling good. Looks like fun! I think I'll be inspired by you for next year!
Love your family picture on the top of your blog. I haven't been blogging for quite some time and I have really missed you. Looks like you guys had some great holiday fun! I wish you all the best this new year!
Post a Comment