
We also finished the first trimester at school. Megan received an award for Great Attendance, and also for Principal's Honor Roll. On her report card, among other things, her teacher wrote, "Megan has a great personality and is a very responsible student. Having her in class is a gift and I know that I can always count of Megan to participate, help others and have a smile." I took this comment as a gift, and I hope Megan does too. She works hard to get good grades, and I am very proud of her for it, but I am equally, if not more proud that she is kind to others.
Jackson was also quite excited to participate in crazy hair day.
However, when he got to school and realized no one in his class had crazy hair (what's up with that?), I think he was a bit embarrassed and pushed his hair down.
Jackson also received his report card and did extremely well. Although they do not receive awards in Kindergarten, his teacher said, "Jackson is a considerate classmate, who is always willing to lend a helping hand. When something need to be completed you know that he will successfully get the job done."
4 comments:
Wow, I participate in crazy hair day every day. I didn't know it was only once a year! Now it all makes sense! What good kids you have!!
Why didn't the other kids participate!!! I love his hair! You have got 3 great kids!!!
Good job Megan and Jackson!! You guys rock!!
i love those great comments from teachers, it always makes me feel good that someone else thinks my kids are great too! :)
Post a Comment