I used to sleep in the foorway of my room. Me and my sister both did. Don't know why to this day though. I'm sure he is very normal - I wouldn't worry about it.
I feel your pain with crazy sleepers. Let's start a support group :) We'll call ourselves MOCS: Mother's of Crazy Sleepers. We can get T-shirts and everything!
5 comments:
I used to sleep in the foorway of my room. Me and my sister both did. Don't know why to this day though. I'm sure he is very normal - I wouldn't worry about it.
I feel your pain with crazy sleepers. Let's start a support group :) We'll call ourselves MOCS: Mother's of Crazy Sleepers. We can get T-shirts and everything!
Who in their right mind would prefer to lay on a hard ground! Too funny!
garrett also loves the ground. i guess it's supposed to be good for the back!
That's too cute :-)
Post a Comment