

Day 2 - Have Hot Chocolate

Day 3: Write A List Of 10 Things You are Thankful For
I asked Sadie what she was thankful for, and this is the list she gave me (completely unassisted): Christmas Lights, Tennis, Money, Elmo, Grandpa, Mommy and Daddy, and Football. Her answers were uniquely hers, and I found them rather adorable.Day 4: Write A Letter To Santa
Day 5: Open This Present




Day 6: Make A Christmas Craft

Day 7: Make Paper Snowflakes To Decorate The Windows
Day 8: Dance And Sing To Christmas Music



Day 9: Decorate A Gingerbread House
Day 10: Bake A Batch Of Christmas Cookies

These sugar cookies are still in the house! I have discovered that apparently I am the only one who adores sugar cookies, so I have basically eaten every single one. These must be thrown away as soon as possible. My body can't take anymore.
Day 11: Draw A Picture For Santa

Day 12: Read The Christmas Story In The Bible
It was a great 12 days of Christmas, but I found it challenging to find time to even get these small activities in. This Christmas season was a busy one for me.
Day 10: Bake A Batch Of Christmas Cookies
Day 11: Draw A Picture For Santa
6 comments:
Oh my heck! I am officially awarding you with The Best Mom of the Year Award!(No cash sorry, just the title) The kids will have TONS of memories just from this holiday season. I am also officially stealing your idea for next year :)
fun ideas and I love that they were quite simple! I may steal as well!
Great idea! I can see how it would be difficult to come up with ideas as well as having the time to complete the "gift".
I really liked your ideas, but I think I would have been a little stressed out trying to do all of them. I agree with Kellie.."You are a mother of the year."
Yep, me too girl! I'm stealing it!
Now I am bummed I gave my stockings to Jen...I think this looks very fun! Although I may have to take longer than 12 days to do 12 of them!
Post a Comment