And they are so cute. I think they look so sweet sleeping so that we remember why we are mommies on the bad days. And there you have 3 little angels. We moved over off of Decatur and Lake mead area. When I get everything unpacked I will think about haveing people over :)
Its the best time of the day!Are you already finished with Something Blue? That was fast!
I love bedtime every day! well..I love it when they are finally asleep, the actual bedtime routine drives me crazy!
Bedtime is the best :-) I love that picture of Sadie with her leg all hanging out and stuff. So cute!
Don't we all....even now with 3 teenage boys. I like to just stop - take a BIG breath - and hear the silence.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
And they are so cute. I think they look so sweet sleeping so that we remember why we are mommies on the bad days. And there you have 3 little angels.
We moved over off of Decatur and Lake mead area. When I get everything unpacked I will think about haveing people over :)
Its the best time of the day!
Are you already finished with Something Blue? That was fast!
I love bedtime every day! well..I love it when they are finally asleep, the actual bedtime routine drives me crazy!
Bedtime is the best :-) I love that picture of Sadie with her leg all hanging out and stuff. So cute!
Don't we all....even now with 3 teenage boys. I like to just stop - take a BIG breath - and hear the silence.
Post a Comment