Tuesday, March 31, 2009

How To Climb At One

Recently I have been going outside to find Sadie on the trampoline. Each time I have accused Jackson of putting her up there. He adamantly denied it, but I did not believe him, until today. Today Jackson rushed inside to tell me to come and watch. When I got there she was on the very top rung of the ladder. Of course I pulled her down so she would do it again. This time with my camera ready.

Here is the progression:


I, of course, do not want Sadie doing this. Seeing her up on that top rung is scary. It would be a very big fall for a one-year old. When she got to the top, my heart could not take it so I walked over and helped her on. Needless to say the ladder is now laying on its side in the dirt, which caused a colossal fit from Miss Sade.

4 comments:

bloodfamily said...

O she is so smart. I'm sure that your heart won't be able to take too many of those moments. Glad that you caught her before any tumbles. Next she will be putting the ladder up there herself!

Melissa B said...

So glad Jackson was able to prove his innocence. Of course it probably didn't bother Sadie that she was able to get away with this for a while!

Rachael said...

It is so scary! I wonder if she is eying her crib thinking...hey, I could get out of this thing!!!

Sheree Flick Photography said...

I was holding my breath watching her climb up and they were just still pictures. I'm sure it was much scarier watching her really make the climb up.