The challenge for November is to simplify your self-portraits. Each Tuesday take a self-portrait and post it on your blog. This month, our portraits will speak for themselves. What stories can you tell when you can't use words?
Come Follow Me “correction” As Harmful As Before
6 years ago
15 comments:
Great photo! My first idea was to put the sticker on my forehead- this was better!
Clever photo idea.
Great photo and creative idea!
That's one voting sticker that would be hard to miss -- it's huge! Thank you for voting today!!
Sooo clever--love it!
I LOVE IT!! thats one way to speak up!
I voted too & used it for my stp
:)
I think we are all thinking the same thing. Great day in history to have as a picture! I like the sticker on your face. You can see yours clearly. :-)
I'm glad that you voted. Nice picture!
You always have such clever SPT's Sarah! Good job!
Fun way to display your patriotism.
So cute! Love it!
Cute Sarah! That is one monstrous sticker!
those are the biggest "i voted" stickers i've ever seen! how cool.
Your stickers are HUGE!
I took a couple shots just like this but ended up choosing something different. I just love the statement it makes!
Post a Comment