and Megan as "The Geisha Girl" Jackson started off celebrating Halloween with a party at pre-school. I can't tell you how much I love pre-school (and so does Jackson).
Some of Jackson's pre-school friends: Carson, Sarah, Jackson, and Whitney)
Thursday night we headed over to the trunk-or-treat and collected enough candy to last us all year.
Megan, Allie and Jackson
Since the trunk-or-treat was on Thursday we had all of Friday night to trick-or-treat. We had dinner with our neighbors, and spent the rest of the night trick-or-treating and visiting. I love our neighborhood at Halloween time. We have lots of neighbors that go all out for Halloween, decorating their garages and handing out candy. Our streets are lined with kids and parents going from house to house. It is great.
Sadies costume is adorable! What a great find! I love Jackson's skeleton costume too! And Megans...well of course I love it. sorry I never located the hat! I am a bit bummed I missed Trunk or Treat! Next year...or maybe we will be at Disneyland together!
Sadie is the most beatiful spider I have seen! Very cute halloween costumes. I'm glad to see you guys dressed up as always. I was a football player I managed to wear my Emmet Smith jersey and put black under my eyes. Looks like you had a great halloween! P.S. I Saw Mrs. Jackie in Provo a couple of weeks ago!!! We both recognized each other and talked for a few minutes, it was great!
Cute costumes! Happy to hear kids were trick or treating in your neighborhood! Jon didn't have a single kids knock on our door! Can I steal the picture of the kids at Preschool, since I didn't get to take any with his friends?
7 comments:
so much fun! I LOVE Sadie's costume!
Sadies costume is adorable! What a great find! I love Jackson's skeleton costume too! And Megans...well of course I love it. sorry I never located the hat!
I am a bit bummed I missed Trunk or Treat! Next year...or maybe we will be at Disneyland together!
your costumes turned out so good!! we must have good taste because peyton was a spider too!
Sadie is the most beatiful spider I have seen! Very cute halloween costumes. I'm glad to see you guys dressed up as always. I was a football player I managed to wear my Emmet Smith jersey and put black under my eyes. Looks like you had a great halloween!
P.S. I Saw Mrs. Jackie in Provo a couple of weeks ago!!! We both recognized each other and talked for a few minutes, it was great!
Cute costumes! Happy to hear kids were trick or treating in your neighborhood! Jon didn't have a single kids knock on our door! Can I steal the picture of the kids at Preschool, since I didn't get to take any with his friends?
how fun, i love halloween, i wish they did trunk or treat a different day here in B.C. we never go anymore.
cute costumes
Post a Comment