Pushing the buttons on smoke detectors.




Escaping out the window in case of a fire.


I noticed today, for really the first time, that Jackson has started playing exclusively with boys. Last year during pre-school all of the kids seemed to play together, but this year the boys seem to stick with the boys, and the girls stick with the girls.


Miss Sadie also had a good time. She was content to sit in her stroller for the duration. Yeah for me!
Come Follow Me “correction” As Harmful As Before
6 years ago
7 comments:
It looks like Jackson even participated. That is awesome that he not only got to learn, but put it into action - that way he won't forget in an emergency. What a cutie!
What a fun and educational activity for a preschool class. Sadie always has the most serious look on her face, too cute!
WOW-that is quite the fire safety expose! They learn a ton huh?
Very cool!
It is very interesting observation about your son.
I am glad that they are still teaching some of the same things as when I was in school, many moons ago.
Jumped over from lelly's blog....
That looks like it was a fun day! And your kids are all so cute Sarah
That is really cool. I bet after that Jackson could lead your family out of the house if there was ever a fire...while using the vacuum...hahah, that's awesome!
What a great idea! They did such a great job catering it to little kids!
Post a Comment